Your wedding gown is the most important dress you’ll ever wear – chosen because it, and every detail on it, is perfect for you. After the wedding is over, you want it to stay as beautiful and elegant as the day you bought it. When you choose Owl Cleaners to care for your gown, you are choosing the only Certified Wedding Gown Specialist™ and member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists (AWGS) in the Pittsburgh area to clean, preserve and pack your treasured memories.
You can trust us to give your special wedding or family gown the individual care and attention it deserves. Owl Cleaners’ Bridal Care Promise includes:
- Handcleaning. We clean every gown individually — never in combination with any other bridal dresses or family gowns. We take every precaution to protect delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning process.
- Anti-sugar Stain Treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt, and acid often dry clear and can turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride and Bride’s, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid — seen or unseen — is removed.
- Personal Inspection. We invite you to inspect your bridal or other family gown before gown preservation is completed.
- Environmentally-Pure, Lasting Protection. Your family or bridal gown is layered with acid-free tissue and carefully folded into an acid-free, museum quality, archival wedding chest.
- International Guarantee. Return your gown when it is to be worn again to any participating Certified Wedding Gown Specialist™ who will inspect and press the gown at no charge.
Main Office: 165 Northgate Dr.
Warrendale, PA 15086
3618 William Flynn Hwy
Allison Park, PA 15101
100 VIP Drive
Wexford, PA 15090
20510 Perry Hwy
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
3274 Babcock Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15237